The Neon Museum is reopening on Friday, May 22nd. They are also offering special $10 admission for locals during their Love Our Vegas campaign!
Safety measures will also be in place:
- No-touch digital forehead thermometers will be used to screen guests and employees
- The number of people admitted to the Museum will be limited to account for social distancing
- New protective equipment will be installed at the Museum’s front desk
- All staff will be provided with face masks and gloves
- Guests are strongly encouraged to wear protective masks
- All frequently touched surfaces will be wiped down at least once an hour