- 7:00am - The public is invited to a 1 October Sunrise Remembrance at Clark County Government Center Amphitheater to honor the lives of the 58 victims who were lost two years ago. The Clark County Government Center Amphitheater is at 500 S. Grand Central Parkway in downtown Las Vegas.
- 8:00am-1:00pm - Immediately following the Clark County Sunrise Remembrance Ceremony, groups with missions that focus on varying kinds of wellness—physical, mental, financial, and more—will be present to provide information to survivors and community members during the #1October Anniversary Wellness Event. The Clark County Government Center Amphitheater is at 500 S. Grand Central Parkway in downtown Las Vegas.
- 8:00am-5:00pm - 1 October Memorial Blood Drive at UMC. Las Vegas answered the call for blood donations after the 1 October shooting. As the 2nd anniversary of the tragedy approaches, there's again a need. Join University Medical Center of Southern Nevada and Vitalant - Southern Nevada for the "1 October Memorial Blood Drive." Schedule an appointment at http://bloodhero.com with the code: 1october. University Medical Center of Southern Nevada, 1800 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89102.
- 9:30am-12:00pm - Catholic Charities Meal Dedication: Catholic Charities will dedicate a meal to commemorate the anniversary of 1 October. On October 1st they will offer a volunteer opportunity to honor the victims, thank our first responders and continue the healing of our community.
- 10:00am-11:00am - The #NorthLasVegasStrong Tribute will be unveiled at 10 a.m. on Oct. 1 at the Craig Ranch Regional Park, 628 W. Craig Road, North Las Vegas. Attendees should enter the park via the Revere Street gate by the electric sign and park in the small lot near the ponds.
- 12:00pm-12:10pm - In remembrance of the impact that 1 October had on our community and university, UNLV music students will ring a set of chimes 58 times in honor of those who lost their lives. The UNLV Ringing of the Chimes will be at the Alumni Amphitheatre in front of the Flora Dungan Humanities (FDH) building, 4505 S Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89154. Faculty, staff, students, and guests across campus are encouraged to pause for a moment of silence during this time.
- 4:00pm-7:00pm - 1 October Remembrance Blood Drive at National Night Out at Town Square: Vitalant is hosting a blood drive in the in the Bloodmobile at Town Square Las Vegas, 6605 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119. To make an appointment, go to http://bloodhero.com and use sponsor code NNOLV.
- 7:00pm-8:00pm - The CSN campus community and the Southern Nevada community will come together for a Remembering October 1 Candlelight Vigil to remember the victims, support the families and ﬁrst responders, and share our hope for the future. The event will take place at the North Las Vegas Campus Student Union, 3200 E Cheyenne Ave, North Las Vegas, NV 89030.
- 9:00pm-11:00pm - The community is invited to come together at the Las Vegas Village (3901 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109) event site on Giles Street to hold hands to form a Human Chain and carry portraits of the 58 angels.
- 10:05pm - The Remembrance at the Las Vegas Healing Garden will be at 10:05. The Mayor of Las Vegas will read the names of those forever lost. As with last year, candles will be lit in their memories. And we will all join together to remember the many, many people whose lives were forever changed that night. The garden is located at 1015 S Casino Center Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101.
- Nevada DMV releases the "Forever Strong" license plate today, to benefit the Vegas Strong Resiliency Center. The DMV recommends making an appointment.
- 9:30am-10:00am - Catholic Charities will conduct a special Healing Prayer Service to commemorate the anniversary of 1 October. We will offer a prayer service on Oct. 2 to honor the victims, thank our first responders and continue the healing of our community. This event is free and open to the public.
- 8:30am-3:00pm - Join United Way of Southern Nevada 2019 Day of Caring on October 4th for the largest one-day volunteer event that embraces the collaboration of organizations and volunteers across Southern Nevada. Volunteer teams of all sizes are welcome to join us and make a difference at local community organizations that need your help.
- 7:30pm-2:30am - Vegas Strong Downtown Country Throwdown. Purchase a Vegas Stronger cocktail or a Love Em Couture custom t-shirt & a portion of the proceeds will benefit Vegas Strong Resiliency Center.