Jingle that sleigh to Las Vegas Motor Speedway – only 10 minutes from Downtown Las Vegas – for the holiday drive-through spectacular, Glittering Lights. The dazzling array of festive lights and sounds feature more than 3 million LED lights that intertwines a 2.5 mile course through the speedway.
PLEASE NOTE - A large number of visitors are getting lost on their way to the attraction. There is NO access from Las Vegas Blvd., due to construction. Please do not follow GPS. The only entrance is from the I-15 N.
- November 9, 2018 - January 6, 2019. The show opens at dusk.
- Sunday through Thursday:
- November: 5:30pm - 9:00pm
- December: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Friday-Saturday and holidays:
- November: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- December: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Pre-purchase at glitteringlights.vegas or pay cash or credit at attraction entry.
- Carload Value Ticket
- Monday through Thursday (some blackout dates): $20 per vehicle
- Carload Anyday Ticket (no blackout dates): $30 per vehicle
- Buses: $1 per person/minimum entry is daily entry cost
- Santa Tram Only: $20 per person
- Tram + Treat (1 hot cocoa, 1 snack size bag of kettle corn): $25 per person
- Fast Past powered by Diamondback Land Surveying: This new VIP experience dashes your sleigh to bypass the line during rush times. Fast Pass is $50 and offered on select, peak nights.
- Outdoor open-air tram rides are back! Bundle up. Nestle up. Santa Tram driven by Silver State Schools Credit Union is a magical holiday experience with festive decor, fun games, a train for the kiddos and plenty of family photo selfie opportunities. Even the big guy in the bright red suit will be on site to find out if you have been naughty or nice. This experience is sold per person and is date and time specific. Reserve your space at glitteringlights.vegas.
- As a community project, area churches and branches of the United Methodist Church, Sin City Church and Valley Vegas Church bring a Living Nativity to Glittering Lights on select December dates.
New In 2018:
- Avenue of Flags at Glittering Lights: a tribute to our great nation, will feature all 50 state flags that have flown over each state's capital.
- Sunday, November 11, 2018: Veteran Appreciation powered by Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa
- Veterans/families enter free with VIC ID (Veteran Identification Card) or DAV ID card (Disabled American Veterans ID)
- Monday, November 26, 2018: Military Monday - Military Appreciation powered by Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa
- Free entry for all active and inactive military/families with valid ID. Veterans and active duty military must present the appropriate ID at the entrance to Glittering Lights to receive free admission: U.S. Military ID, VIC ID (Veteran Identification Card) or DAV ID (Disabled American Veterans ID)
- Speedway Children's Charity (SCC) receives a monetary portion from each purchased ticket to Glittering Lights. SCC provides funding for hundreds of children's charities throughout southern Nevada that meet the direct needs of children. From educational support to the basic need of a
coat or a simple meal, SCC's vision is that every child has the same opportunities no matter what obstacle they are facing.
- Goodwill of Southern Nevada offers a $5 discounted entry voucher for Glittering Lights with a donation of clothing or household items. Coupon available at any of the stores, drop off locations or attraction entry.