Are you still trying to figure out your Halloween plans? There's lots to do with the kids as well as some fun things for the adults!
Wednesday, October 31st, 2018
Ghosts of Las Vegas Past cemetery tour hosted by Nevada Preservation Foundation at Woodlawn Cemetery
- $10 members, $20 non-members
- 1500 N Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Come join us and explore Las Vegas’ oldest cemetery. Cemeteries are often considered the final resting place for the dead, for mourning and remembrance, or -especially during October!- a popular place to hunt for ghosts!
Trick or Treat at Downtown Container Park
- 707 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101
HallOVeen and Vegas Fright Nights at Opportunity Village
- Prices vary
- 6300 W Oakey Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89146
Monster Bash Halloween Event at Galleria at Sunset
- 1300 W Sunset Rd, Henderson, NV 89014
- Dress in costume and bring the kids for Spooktacular Halloween-themed activities, including scary-oke, prizes, and giveaways and mall-wide trick-or-treating!* From 6 to 8 p.m. on October 31, guests are encouraged to come dressed in their best costumes and enjoy trick-or-treating throughout the mall. *While supplies last at participating retailers.
Bonnie Screams at Bonnie Springs Ranch
- $30 for each attraction
- 16395 Bonnie Springs Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89124
- We are located in Red Rock Canyon, where travelers in the 1800’s trecked the Spanish Trail towards the west coast. This was no easy journey, many of these people died from the desert’s unforgiving climate. Now, those lost along the way still roam the ranch! These spirits still have something to say and ” reach out ” when you least expect it. This journey is not for the faint of heart, as each victim will descend through three new, forbidding haunts that wind throughout the darkened town.
Asylum and Hotel Fear at Meadows Mall
- $17 single admission, $27 both
- 4300 Meadows Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89107
- Prices vary
- 4245 S Grand Canyon Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89147
- We have the most intense haunts in town! All three at the same location! Don't miss the "Trilogy of Terror": one stop shopping for fear and home of Vegas's 1st and only rated R haunt! The Greatest Shows Unearthed!
Adult Halloween Cruise at Lake Las Vegas
- 20 Costa Di Lago, Henderson NV 89011
- Enjoy a spooky pirate-themed haunted Halloween party on a 2-hour Lake Las Vegas yacht cruise aboard the La Contessa.
Halloween at Fremont Street Experience
- Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Revelers let their imaginations run wild for our Halloween contest (Oct. 31) for prizes and bragging rights.