On Friday, September 28th, the Vegas Golden Knights announced that several of their players will be making stops around the Las Vegas community, "including at command and dispatch centers, Mandalay Bay, Community Ambulance and the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority". Link is below to go to their press release.
Now through October 19th
- 8:00am - The Rotunda Gallery at the Clark County Government Center is displaying the Las Vegas Portraits Project, featuring portraits of the 1 October victims, painted by volunteers from around the world. The exhibit is open until 5:00pm. The 58 crosses that were at the "Welcome To The Fabulous Las Vegas" sign are also on display. On October 4th, the Rotunda Gallery will host a reception for artists as well as the families of the victims. The Clark County Government Center is at 500 S Grand Central Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89155.
Now through October 5th
- 1:00pm-5:00pm - The Hearts4Vegas Touring Exhibit is on display at the Nevada Humanities Program Gallery. The exhibit features items from all over the world that were sent in support of the 1 October victims and the city of Las Vegas. The Nevada Humanities Program Gallery can be found at 1017 S 1st St #190, Las Vegas, NV 89101.
- 6:30pm - The City of Las Vegas and community partner Get Outdoors Nevada will host the Las Vegas Healing Garden New Remembrance Wall Dedication at the Las Vegas Community Healing Garden. The garden is located at 1015 S Casino Center Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101.
- 7:00pm - St. Andrew Catholic Church in Boulder City will have a non-denominational prayer gathering. After the gathering, the church bell will ring 58 times - once for each life lost a year ago today. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- 10:01pm - The marquees along the Las Vegas Strip and around the Las Vegas valley will go dark in a Resort Marquee Tribute to honor the 58 victims.
- 10:05pm - A Reading of the Names Ceremony will be held at the Las Vegas Community Healing Garden. The garden is located at 1015 S Casino Center Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101.
- 8:30am - In honor of 1 October Remembrance Week, the United Way of Southern Nevada Day of Caring will offer volunteer opportunities with Las Vegas nonprofits and schools. Volunteers will receive a #VegasStronger t-shirt, bracelet and have an opportunity to sign a memorial banner. The event will start with a kickoff celebration on "The Green" at Town Square Las Vegas, which is located at 6605 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119.