It's HOT today! But there are many ways to cool off here in Las Vegas.
Today we are highlighting a few places around Las Vegas where you can get boba (or bubble) tea! Head to one of these places this weekend and beat the heat.
This is certainly not a comprehensive list, so let us know what your favorite place is!
Honey boba? Lychee jelly? Milk tea, iced tea or slushies? Take your pick from all these options plus so many more!
Try a variety of yummy drinks like milk tea, flavored tea, slushies, smoothies and so much more! Enjoy honey boba or mini boba.
From flavored milk teas and flavored teas to slushes and sodas, this places offers a variety of ways to quench your thirst.
Classic teas, milk teas, slushes, punch - this place has just about any flavor combination you can think of. Enjoy one of their house-made bubbles!
- 3200 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- 5030 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89146
- 467 E Silverado Ranch Blvd #140, Las Vegas, NV 89183
- 7335 S Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89113
Add boba, coconut or rainbow jelly, or one of several varieties of popping boba to whatever your drink preference is! This place offers milk tea, juice, flavored milk and so much more!
Like them on Facebook!
You will see this boba tea place all over the Las Vegas valley! Stop by and try one of their teas, slushes, or something off their vegan menu.
- 9711 South Eastern Avenue, Ste. H-12, Las Vegas, NV 89183
- 4255 W Spring Mountain Rd c104, Las Vegas, NV 89102
- 9340 W Flamingo Rd Ste. 116, Las Vegas, NV 89147
- 605 Mall Ring Cir #110, Henderson, NV 89014
- 7500 W Lake Mead Blvd, Ste C4, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Try one of their bubble milks, fruit teas, slushes, or smoothies! Need a bit of a caffeine boost? They recently added lattes and frozen coffee drinks to their menu!
Find them on Instagram!
This place may be a bit hard to find on social media, but from the reviews we have seen it is worth tracking down! Head on over to Pebble and Eastern and try a boba tea!